Wednesday 3 May 2017

What Happens in Vegas Gets Blogged About

I visited Las Vegas for the first time in January. It was a whirlwind visit to celebrate a friend's fifth anniversary of being declared in remission. Woo-hoo! 

Hello there, sexy!
It was a very quick visit which I think most people would agree is the best way to do Vegas, but it was long enough to wet my whistle and I will definitely head back for a weekend or two in the future. As it was, I was happy just to tag along with everyone else's plan as some of them had been there before.

Reece's Peanut Butter Cup Martini - heaven in a glass!
We drank a bit a lot, gambled a bit - I'm happy to say that I only lost $4.90 in all my slot playing which was much less than I had budgeted for losing! - wandered a bit, danced a bit, and just had a fun time. 

Fremont Street was a fun way to waste some hours
Before I knew it, the weekend was over and I was taking my final cab ride to the airport. I've already created a to-do list for the next time I go back.


Until next time, Vegas. You were a lot of fun.

2 comments:

  1. Um...I like Vegas. Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know you do. So does Allie and we're overdue for a girls weekend...

      Delete