Tuesday 16 May 2017

Never Be Social During The Week

It's Tuesday at 11:06pm. I have been home for 39 minutes.

I made the mistake of going for dinner and a drink after work. In my defense, we drank very little. We just talked a lot!

I guess we all know who didn't get her laundry done tonight!

A couple of quick items before I hit the sack.

Evan Hadfield and his dad, Chris, are working on a new YouTube series called Rare Earth. Chris Hadfield is probably best known to you as "that astronaut guy" or "that singing astronaut" or even "the astronaut with the moustache", but you might not be as familiar with Evan. Which is a pity because Evan was the driving force (on earth) behind getting "Space Oddity" recorded, filmed, edited, produced, etc, etc. Also, from my few interactions with him on Twitter, he's an all-round nice guy. In other words, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Anyway, bringing this back to the point, keep an eye on Chris's YouTube channel.


I never talked about Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.2. It was wonderful. Go see it. You'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll probably need therapy.

Okay. Time to hit the hay before I fall asleep at the table.

No comments:

Post a Comment