Topics to be discussed in more detail when I can:
- Canada called an election. I used to have a strict 'No politics' on my Facebook but I am so done with the Harper Government that I've decided to nix that policy... in a big way. I have my preferred party but I really just don't want Stephen Harper to rep my country anymore.
- My friend is getting married this weekend. As an aside to that statement, I will never trust her "we should have a girls night at my place" invites again. So many paper cuts!
- People visiting from Switzerland! Yay! Haven't seen them yet because of wedding prep, but I've talked to them.
- My pants are looser. I'd do a happy dance but they might fall off. Okay, so it's not that much of a loss (yet!) but it's a loss!
- I've seen some great movies and read some fantastic books and I want to talk about them all.
And because it's been on repeat in my headphones, a little Bruce Cockburn for you. This is my calming song so I've been listening to it A LOT!
Happy last weekend of August, everyone.